While global banking is in crisis, there are new opportunities for regional financial services providers. The necessary innovations and changes require a suitable understanding of the future as well as strategic expertise. What sets regional banking apart? The networks with people with responsibility and local knowledge that help build trust.
zero360 has worked with Hamburger Sparkasse to strengthen its regional roots with physical and digital spaces and establish its role in making neighbourhood dreams come true. We supported the development of a new branch concept to position the financial services provider as an integral part of Hamburg working for Hamburg. In jointly coordinated transformation projects, we reviewed assumptions about added value for customers and identified target group needs and motivations. The resulting strategic projects and innovations provide a strong antidote to dwindling confidence triggered by global financial crises.
Prototyping on a large scale for the validation of branch concepts
The bank branch 4.0 as a place of encounter
Outcomes and results
- Identification of future issues through thematic and local analyses
- Validation of innovation goals with regional experts
- Development of strategic and organisational innovation projects
- Initializing a new customer-centred branch concept
- Inspiration and support in the development of the corporate strategy 2027
- Establishment of agile working methods for the independent development of future innovation projects
- Design of conceptual journeys for the training and development of Haspa executives
- Training of key employees to serve as innovation leaders
"With the colleagues from zero360 we have found an effective tool for conducting internal discussions about future direction efficiently and sustainably. The involvement of employees as well as the user and expert perspective was crucial to open up new perspectives and derive strategic projects."
Head of Personnel Strategy